Jozie also has some imaginary friends. The "friend" who's around here the most is Michael, who I think represents her cousin Michael. Today after we came inside Jozie told me that Michael got left in the car. She went outside and opened the car door for him and then I had to open the front door so he could come in. He often eats dinner with us and sometimes he sits on Jozie's lap.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Imagination
Jozie also has some imaginary friends. The "friend" who's around here the most is Michael, who I think represents her cousin Michael. Today after we came inside Jozie told me that Michael got left in the car. She went outside and opened the car door for him and then I had to open the front door so he could come in. He often eats dinner with us and sometimes he sits on Jozie's lap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How funny! We miss her in nursery!
ReplyDeletesounds like bad parenting to me, primarily bad mothering... ;)
ReplyDeletecute! My daughter did that all the time too! Only her imaginary friends had names that I couldn't pronounce! She had her own little made up language !! It was pretty entertaining to listen to her...although once in a while she will still use some of her made up words and it's hard to correct it!
ReplyDeleteToo cute. Bonnie pretended she was a dog until she was in pre-school. The good dog was Peppy, but the naughty dog was Spike (he pretty much came around when she didn't want to go to bed). I remember she even barked when she was finished with her bath and needed to be helped out of the tub. Kids are too funny.
ReplyDelete