We got to spend Halloween with family this year and it was a blast!
Two weeks before, we carved pumpkins with the nephews. It was a huge success because no one got cut and I think everyone enjoyed themselves.
Jozie and I made a puppy pumpkin.
Jozie, no surprise here, wanted to be a princess for Halloween. Since she wears a princess dress nearly everyday anyway, we made it more exciting by getting a set that including a wand, gloves, shoes, etc. She was very pretty. Haven and I also dressed up in fancy dresses. We went to a McDonald's playdate like this. I don't think I'll ever try wearing an old prom dress to McDonald's again, at least not while I have little kids who get greasy fingers and want to be held while I'm also juggling a diaper bag. But it was fun.
On trick-or-treat night (the Saturday before Halloween this year), it poured!! It was still really fun to trick-or-treat with Jozie, though, because this was the first year she got it and was excited to go to people's doors and get candy. Haven stayed inside with Grandma and Grandpa Borgstrom. Then later that night Chad's bro and sis and spouses hung out while we ate too much sugar and played cards. It was a great night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.