"...the dial on the wheel of sorrow eventually points to each of us. At one time or another, everyone must experience sorrow. No one is exempt." -- Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
My sister, Becca, has been missing for over three weeks. Last week I was convinced she was dead and that was a dark time for me. This week I've been feeling more hopeful, since nothing like that has been found. Life for her has been up and down for lots of years and she deals with bipolar type issues. Isn't mortality an interesting thing, getting thrown down here to figure out life for yourself as best you can? I hope I'm filling in the right bubbles on this test, if you know what I mean. Sometimes it's hard to know what my correct roles are. I'm a million times thankful for the Book of Mormon, which speaks so bluntly of eternal truth. Still, there's a lot to figure out. Anyway, I've been doing all I can to find out if Becca's safe. So far the trail is pretty thin.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.