Answer this if you're sealed in the temple (I'm teaching YW this Sun and am curious) - you can email me privately at sunloverjess@gmail.com if you want to be more anonymous:
1) Did you make out with and/or french kiss anyone before you were married?
2) How do you think that relates to leader statements about passionate kissing / necking? Is there an age or phase of dating at which those statements no longer apply, and how do you know?
3) Do you have any additional opinions or doctrinal information to help me better understand Church guidelines about making out?
I didn't do all of this exactly right, if you're wondering, and want to be able to provide the most correct, helpful, and realistic information I can. :)
If you teach them to follow their guidance, they will never make unwanted choices, if you teach them towards rules, (away from their guidance) they will forever be questioning if it's their own thoughts or inner guidance.
ReplyDelete