Cute communication by Haven lately:
"haha" = horse
"high" = hand
"vivi" = Haven
"ziezie" = Jozie
"boopfh" = spoon
"dada" = all done
"lalar" = water
"nahnah" = milk
"bink" = drink
"nana" = banana
"pan / peabuher" = bread (pan = bread in Spanish)
"lighligh" = butterfly
"pat" = zapato (shoe)
"mama" = pajamas
"oo-oo" = monkey pajamas
"eesh tick" = cheese stick
"walk" = stroller
"whee" = slide or swing
"mamo" = marshmellow
"deet" = teeth
"babo" = lavabo (kitchen sink in Spanish)
"buck" = bug
"momoc" = moco (booger in Spanish)
"bopa" = boca (moth in Spanish)
"nack" = snack
She also knows how to say bike, pink (for her pink scooter that she loves), sock, hi, bye, eat, apple (also used for oranges), stairs (for upstairs or downstairs), more (with a rolled "r"), papi (for daddy - Spanish), book, Dora (which she loves lately), flor (flower - Spanish), stars, up, down, bum, dos (two - Spanish), Jesus, Emmett (her cousin), Ry Ry (her first little friend), mommy, ojo (eye), ear, nariz (nose), me. I'm sure I'm missing some.
She can climb up onto our high barstool, put away silverware, help set and clean up the table, throw away her diapers, help with the laundry, etc., ride her scooter, and she's working on jumping (she says "me me me" then she jumps).
Yesterday we rode our bikes over to Murray Park and explored. It's much bigger than I thought! Jozie was wearing a navy blue shirt with large flowers and stars and hearts, and navy blue pants with hearts on them. Too bad I have no pictures uploaded so I could show this. It was a very four year old kind of outfit.
I have a new calling with the Beehives. I gave my first lesson yesterday. I really love teaching that age so I'm excited about it. Next week I get to teach all age 12-18 about "Dating Decisions." Hmmm... I'll try to throw "sex" in there a few times - we don't say that word enough at church. Anyway, I hope I can make it helpful, interesting, and edifying.
Guess that's it for now. Time to feed kids and do the laundry (together). :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.