Sunday, October 9, 2011

Haven's Birthday

Here are some pictures from Haven's birthday. I broke our camera (it's fixed now - yay!) so I had to take them with the iphone.

For Haven's birthday Jozie, Haven, and I made Haven a little treat for later. We'd had a peanut butter cake thing in the cupboard for a long time, so we made that.


Later that day we hung out at our neighbor's house and blew bubbles and popped water balloons. It was a great birthday activity!





Haven loves her belly button.

For dinner we had chicken nuggets, one of Haven's personal favorites.


We ended up doing the cake and presents part the next day.








Two-yr-old birthdays are fun. They're so low key. There are no expectations. We gave poor Haven two pairs of tights and two shirts for her birthday. Seriously though she doesn't need anything stuff-wise. She was happy with whatever, and opening the presents was a fun activity in itself.

We sure love Haven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.