Wednesday, November 30, 2011

46+

46. I'm thankful for wise people who teach me. I seem to be thankful for this every week lately. But wow, I'm so thankful to learn things that change me for the better.

47. I'm thankful for a beautiful natural tree we got from the wild. Half of it is still growing in the mountains, and half is here in our house. Chad carried our half on his back for over a mile and he was SOOO attractive!

48. I'm thankful for family members who are patient with me and my quirks, especially parents and parents-in-law. It's nice to feel their constant love and concern.

49. I'm thankful to watch and listen to Jozie and Haven play together. Haven's into Polly Pockets like Jozie now. They set up little houses and have a great time together (interspersed by fights :).

50. I'm thankful for water. I'm thankful that we have all we want of it. What a blessing that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.