Sunday, December 4, 2011

Disneyland Trip

My birthday this year was on 11-11-11. Chad had grand suggestions of how we should spend this birthday. I went back and forth about whether it was worth a vacation, and finally settled on something I could do without a lot of expense. Chad was super nice about it when I picked Disneyland. I'm such a kid and it's kind of embarrassing that I picked that and didn't bring our kids. :)

I love flying! It's so great to look down on the earth once in a while.



Here's the famous entrance.




Don't know why I like these elephants so much, but I always have.



Cool costumes.


We did a lot of single rider lines and cut this one to like a 5-10 minute wait! Awesome!


Love the Haunted Mansion.



It was really great of Chad to do this vacation with me. He's not into this kind of stuff like I am.



This is what we came home to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.