These pics were on my iphone so they're getting blogged about later than the other pictures, but I wanted to write about our anniversary. Chad and I got married two days before Christmas. At that time people said we were kind of crazy and would regret it, but I thought it sure sounded nice to be married to Chad for Christmas, so we did it anyway! So far we're still okay. :) This year we did a very low-key anniversary but it was a nice night. First we went to the rec center and went running (I am LOVING this this winter; I miss running). Then we went to the best sushi place ever - Takashi in downtown. It was really very good (though I also like E Jo on 3300 S. State). After that I got a nutella crepe (yum) and Chad got hot chocolate with nutella and boba balls. I do not know why Chad likes to chew while he drinks. I think boba is very weird stuff. But he is crazy about it.
Here are some very low quality iphone pictures:
This one has strawberries and chilis in it.
Our sushi chef. He was very serious about his work. I love how beautiful sushi is.
Ah, how cute. These people didn't even know it was our anniversary.
Boba - eat and drink all at the same time
I think this has been a good year for Chad and me. We're seven years in now. I think I've learned a lot this year and have stopped feeling so dang entitled and have hopefully started being more aware and more effectively contributing to Chad and his life. I think we make a great team, mostly because Chad is already so wise. He is a great friend and counselor and I'm lucky to be paired up with him. He's also a very intelligent and talented person and Jozie and Haven adore him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.