We got into hand painting this year and everyone took it pretty seriously!
I experimented with tying string from the kids' rooms to their baskets so they could find them in the morning. They say they really liked it so we'll probably do it again.
Haven says Jozie's color is pink and Haven's color is purple all the time so we went with that for Easter.
Finding eggs at our house.
Finding about 100 eggs at my mom's house. She likes to do things big. :)
Our FHE theme for April is "We use the atonement." I like seeing that phrase all month. I like what it says about the atonement being a tool for us to use as we choose to. We can use it to find hope in change and in the resurrection; we can use it to forgive and to be forgiven; we can use it to gain greater access to the gift of the Holy Ghost.
We did an Easter walk this year and will do that again. You can learn more about that here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.