Monday, October 8, 2012

Baby time


Photo by Jozie

Our daughter's due on Sunday! I'm both scared and excited for #3. I worry that I won't have the patience required, but I'm excited to add to our family with this new precious person. As our girls grow I'm getting more of an idea of what this little one has in store for us. Jozie and Haven are both excited too. Haven calls her "our sister baby" and she likes to talk to her and kiss her through my belly. :) She says things like "baby baby, watcha doin in there?" in this silly voice. I hope Haven will still be able to have the attention she needs, and Jozie too. They're great girls and I'm sure they'll be okay. Hopefully Chad and I will be too! That first year is tough on us - so busy, tiring (physically and emotionally), etc. I'm really looking forward, though, to holding our little girl, seeing what she looks like, and having her with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.