The silver lining of losing Mike was getting to see Chad's out of town siblings. Crystalyn moved to Texas in June and Chad's brother, Clint, lives in Texas too. Jozie and Haven have missed Crystalyn and her family a ton. There's a cousin Jozie's age and one Haven's age too - Haven's always asking when we can go to Emmett's house or pretending that we're visiting Emmett's house. Anyway, it was great to have them here!
On one of the days Chad and all three of his siblings were free, so we went on a bike ride (yep, me and my big belly went too). I wasn't sure how I'd do but I sure didn't want to miss out, and Chad's mom came too so I figured if she was willing I should be willing too! We biked Jozie to Kindergarten, which is on 8600 South 1300 West - quite a ways! Then we found some lunch and basically went back to pick her up after that (it was a short day at school so just two hours).
On the night before Crystalyn left we had a girls' night out and went to a board game store to play free board games. It was cool!
Clint stayed at our house - he's always so helpful and easy to be around. I always enjoy having him visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.