Sunday, December 30, 2012

Legacy Tree luncheon


 

We had our annual luncheon a couple weeks ago. It's always really nice to see everyone although being the head of these kinds of large group things stresses me out. This year for the first time our awesome general manager (she started just before Christmas last year) was in charge of the event, and that was marvelous for me! I think she did a fantastic job.

Considering that this year we hired a manager and made many internal changes and were still profitable, it's been a fantastic year. The manager we picked is so great here and I'm grateful to have found her. The people we work with are talented and patient and are people I trust and admire and I feel really lucky to have such great people in our group.

Helping Legacy Tree begin and grow has been a neat thing for me. It's definitely helped me grow as a person and has allowed/encouraged me to learn about aspects of business and life that I may not otherwise have pursued. It's stretched me as I've worked to balance the roles in my life. This past year has been a lot less emotionally stressful for me as our manager has taken on more and more responsibility and has flown with it. It's been neat to see what Legacy Tree is becoming. I think it is beautiful. :)


1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.