Sunday, March 3, 2013
Testimony meeting in the Spanish Ward
I love testimony meeting in the Spanish Ward. After the Sacrament, there's a mass migration up to the front, and enough people (and then some) to cover the time of the entire meeting sit in the choir seats up front waiting for their turn to bear their testimony. I haven't seen that since BYU, and then there may have been more than one motive for wanting to go up to the front and introduce yourself. :) I've been trying to figure out why it's like this in this ward and I really don't know. A lot of the people are first or second generation members of the Church - maybe it's that. I'm loving this second stint in a Spanish Ward. I understand so much more now - even some of the jokes (sometimes)! It's great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.