Just checking in (two days in a row!!). We've decided to do FHE on Tuesdays because Chad has a Monday night meeting. Today we found plastic eggs with pictures in them and took turns telling how that picture reminded us of Christ. I liked it and I think it was good. The girls got silly before we found all the eggs (about 14) so we ended it early.Oh well! Then we watched a video about the resurrection and ate fruit roll ups. We've had fruit roll ups for the treat for about two months in a row. I let Jozie and Haven take turns picking the FHE treat and they're always excited to pick it right away when we get to the store - since that's about the only treat in the produce section (which we visit first) that's what we end up getting!
I jumped into a facebook debate on marriage equality today, which wasn't the brightest idea I've had. :) Sometimes I think I jump into these things just to get a rise out of people and get extra conversation and comments. Rather selfish and immature, but it is fun to hear from people I don't talk to very often at any rate. Maybe that's a little too honest...
That's all for today!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.