Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Running and Snorkeling


On Monday (I think it was) Chad and I went running and found out about a different trail down to Sabang. It went through the forest and was much faster. We ran down to the shore and then all along the entire shore until it ends at a huge boulder. On the way back it rained a ton on us but we just ran through it. It was pretty awesome! Oh and I saw a banana tree while we were running.

I wanted to record that Jozie tried snorkeling for the first time at the coral beach on Sunday. She went out on Chad's back with my mask and tube and that seemed to work really well.

Today we hung out here, washed clothes, etc. In the morning I took off for an hour and snorkeled by myself at the coral beach. I was the only person in the water and it was amazing. There were tons of schools of fish hanging out and catching things in the water. There was a huge school of thousands of little silver fish that I kept having to swim through to get places. This is the most amazing place to snorkel - almost every part of the sea floor is covered with plants and coral and there are so many different kinds of fish there! I don't know that we'll ever snorkel in a better place as that one.

Tomorrow's our last day here. We'll see what adventures we find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.