Thursday, June 13, 2013

Squat Pots

Luckily most places around here use "western" toilets. When somebody has to use the bathroom at a grocery store, though, we have to use the squat pot and bring our own toilet paper. I personally haven't tried to use one yet and don't know if I ever will, but the girls haven't done too bad.


I thought it was funny that next to the bathroom at a store with squat pot stalls, we found this:


Oh well. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes i do remember the squat pots. I remember we were out all day one day and i had to go so bad. It took me like three times walking in and out deiding how to go. Not fun. Something i will never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also remember carrying around my own pack of kleenex for toliet paper. Enjoy those memories! Hope you are doing well. You are stronger than i am.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.