Hanging out in the grass. We tried to keep Claire on a blanket because all she wanted to do was eat rocks.
Playing in the tent - Claire's trying to eat stuff in the background.
Getting ready for a little hike. Man they both look so cute!
What beautiful aspens.
Indian Grass - I love this stuff.
Jozie trying to use Indian Grass as a whistle.
Smily Haven.
A cherry pit eating contest.
Jozie trying to spit the farthest!
We planned to sleep out under the stars but set up a tent too. Good thing we did because it POURED on us! We're no longer a one tent family though, and Chad slept out under the tarp. It worked out okay more or less.
The next day we joined the reunion and got to try out my uncle's new enormous zip line.
My cousin Ruth
Haven thought this was really fun.
I love the yellow against the sage here.
Emily and Tiffany, two cousins I grew up with.
My grandma's 96th birthday was July 19th.
Later that day we went over to the nearby lake for some canoe time. It was really neat there because there were TONS and TONS of dragonflies everywhere. I wish I had brought my camera out on the lake because they were mixed up in the grass growing in the water and it was beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.