Sunday, July 14, 2013

Father's Day

Well I won the worst wife in the world award this year because I forgot all about father's day. I didn't get an inkling that it was father's day until the Cantonese Branch passed out cookies after Sacrament Meeting as a gift. oops. So, after church we went home and managed to pull together a pretty great father's day I think. We prepared a very nice table with homemade place mats and ate pancakes. Then we gave Chad cards of things we like to do together, gave him a big massage, and went to the park.



This is a picture of Chad and Haven and is one of her very first drawings of people. I don't know why Google decided it needs to be sideways.


At the park. I thought I'd make this enormous because that photo looks amazing!


Also pretty!


The girls had found minnie mouse chocolate suckers at the store and picked them for our FHE treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.