Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Jardim de Lou Lim Ieok

We got home a week and a half ago and life exploded. :) We found out not long before leaving Macau that we'll need to be back in Macau by the first of August. So, as soon as we got back to Utah it was time to put the pedal to the medal as they say. Lots to do. But, I love recording stuff so I've gotta fit in the time to do that!

This post is about the Jardim de Lou Lim Ieok, which is down the street from the LDS Church in Macau. It's a cool little park! It doesn't have a playground and is mostly for adults, but it does have cool fish and turtles, and awesome little groups of Chinese who get together and play traditional instruments. Very cool.







Lotus pots in the pond


Jozie and Haven getting in on some morning Tai Chi


Lotus leaves have some kind of oil on them that makes water ball up. It was interesting!


Pretty right?


Bonsai



Jozie watching the little performance. I can't describe the sound of these instruments but it's pretty different. One's stringed (has two strings I think) and the other is for percussion.


Haven making Claire laugh.


People feeding bread to the fish and turtles.


We went to a nearby restaurant for lunch - the girls love getting to eat Ramen at restaurants. We have to pick out all the fancy stuff though (meat, etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.