Monday, September 2, 2013

Spanish Ward Primary Class


This is a picture of part of my Valiant 10-11 class on our last day together. I think this picture's awesome, because on the first Sunday I taught these kids the girls and the boys wouldn't touch each other for an object lesson I was trying to do that involved a group huddle, then here they are in this picture being all chummy. I like to think I had something to do with that. :)

Teaching this class was a challenge. One day near the beginning we had something like 12 kids, 10 of them being boys. At first I didn't know what I was gonna do with these kids. But over time I figured out how I'm supposed to teach 10 year olds, and we all really started to like each other and had a lot of fun and some great lessons. They are truly great kids and being with them brought back memories of when I was 10.

Having callings in the church is a blessing, in spite of the challenge it is. I'm really grateful for all of the great things being part of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints does for me. Really truly so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.