Monday, October 21, 2013

Qube with the Kisbachs

We lived in the Kisbachs' house when we were here in May and June (while Chad substituted for them at work). They're from Bountiful (Utah), and LDS, and also get gawked at over here (actually more because their hair is even lighter!), so we have a lot in common. It's always great to get together with them. They live in Hong Kong now but came to visit a couple weeks ago and we played at the Qube. This is a great indoor playground with really fun slides.

I thought I'd give you a taste for how I function around here. I haven't figured out how to let Cantonese speakers answer me back using my phone, but it's great to be able to have at least a one-way conversation in spite of my horrible Cantonese skills.


There are some great mirrors in front of the Qube:


Our kids were entertaining for others. Isn't it rude that I've started taking pictures of the people taking pictures of my kids? I think it's hilarious, bahahahah.






We went out to the hall for some more photo ops:


You have to wear long sleeves and pants to go down the slides. The Qube lets you borrow some if you don't have any:


Here are the Taylor and Kisbach girls:


Hm, I didn't know what to think of this so I took a picture:


Fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.