Sunday, March 23, 2014

The International School

Jozie lost her front tooth a few days before starting at TIS
Jozie switched to TIS (The International School of Macau) at the mid-year mark in February. I think it was a great move for us. Jozie had great friends at Sam Yuk, but long term it wasn't the best place for us. TIS runs a Canadian program and it feels so much more like home there. They have really great programs going on and just seem so far like an all-around great place for our kids to be while we're here in Macau. I'm glad we're able to go there.

This is in Jozie's classroom during a student-led p/t conference
Where Jozie has P.E. - they seem to do a lot more creative/physical stuff at TIS





After school, everyone hangs out and plays - I love that!

Hanging out after school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.