Monday, March 17, 2014

Valentine's


We do Valentine's Season around here. It seems like a nice bridge out of Christmas Season if you ask me. I like to let the holidays down easy.


One thing we love is a month long heart attack inside our house!



This year was the best so far (IMHO). Each person was assigned a color and then they could write something on their heart color to anyone in the family and put it anywhere in the house. It brightened up our house and hopefully helped people focus more on how many hearts they were writing than on how many they were getting. After V-day I put the hearts each person received in an envelope for them to keep.

The kids also love a treasure hunt each year after school - each clue is written on a heart and leads to a V-day treat!

Haven loved helping with the baking







We also did our traditional doorbell ditching! The only shot I got was of the preparations.


Chad got a surprise at work too. I hope he didn't mind much - it was fun for us.


Love love day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.