Monday, November 17, 2014

Dating


 A funny thing happens when our Taylor babies turn into toddlers. Chad and I start dating again. It's always fun to start spending regular time alone again and go, "oh wow, it's pretty fun to hang out with you!" Chad blames the lack of baby dating on me, which of course I think is completely unfair, but anyway...

Macau hosts a yearly international fireworks competition, which is totally cool, at least in the absence of a 4th of July. Chad and I got to go to a BBQ at the Macau Tower, right in front of the fireworks. It was awesome. Totally awesome outdoor weather, by the water, with fun people. Fabulous. I even got to see somebody jump off the tower while we were there, which is always exciting (it boasts the world's tallest structured bungee jump).

It was a BIG BBQ

View of Macau from inside the tower





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.