Monday, November 24, 2014

September

In September we got back into school, the temperature backed off (a little) and we did the following cool stuff:

Claire's sisters made sure her nails were always looking their best. I love that they do that!


The girls had a tea party.


Look at that amazing food!


Jozie invented these cute banana people:


Chad made sweet cards for the girls, including this artsy one:


We ate breakfast outside during a typhoon - Haven's using a megaphone she made which came in handy at the time.


There wasn't much typhoon damage at all this year.


The girls got to witness a live seafood delivery to a local restaurant:




The girls did my hair:


We got to see festive mid-autumn festival decorations (they look like Easter to me):


Haven drew an awesome girl on a horse (I wish google wouldn't auto-rotate):


 I finished this book (again). It's called "the parenting Bible" for a reason.


I love how friends are so easily accessible at our apartment complex. They're talking to their friend up there (who's living in our old apartment, actually):


We thought we'd have a gander at how old level -3 is doing (this is the lowest level of our parking lot).


Yep, still incredibly apocalyptic and gross:


Our best shopping day bathroom pit stop (McDonald's) suddenly closed up shop (due to a huge rent increase I hear). No!!!!!!!!


Jozie went to school with cool hair:


She also dreamed up and created this dress for her doll:


That's it!



1 comment:

  1. There is now a real estate agency where the McDonalds was. There are tons of these already. A significant loss in my mind. Our first real estate agent in Macau was entirely incompetent and I would even suggest dishonest. We had fire him and were forced to stay in a hotel for an extra two weeks because of him and take whatever apartment came along soonest as a result of him. Truly an embarrassment to the human race. Quite a sad day when I would prefer McDonalds to another real estate agency.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.