Sunday, January 25, 2015

November Review

November, according to my phone :)

This is Claire and her friend Cam (and their great teacher, Vera) at church:


Also, our friend Kade was baptized:



Haven got to go to her friend Amy's 5th birthday party:




Cute girls lined up to race
Haven went on a field trip to the Panda Park:

Haven's on the front right with her signature "I love you" sign

Just some yummy entrees I saw advertised:



We've never bought a mixer here (220 volt), so Chad hooked us up for some crepe mixing:


These cute girls and I took a little hike out by the ocean:


We bought some magic bands to make us look so beautiful:



Art, by Haven and Jozie:



Jozie at a TIS assembly (they were passing out certificates for responsibility):


Claire with olive fingers:


The bathroom at our favorite supermarket (yep):



I finally broke and now get a babysitter while I grocery shop. The bathroom situation finally beat me (most places don't even let us use their bathrooms if they happen to have one), in addition to the poopy diaper changes on the sidewalk outside various grocery stores:


Maybe Macau figures they don't need nice public bathrooms as long as they have fancy cars?

Who wouldn't want to drive a hot pink Lamborghini??
Lately the girls are into treasure maps - I love this!


This is the little bay we live in - boy it looks gorgeous from up on the trails!


It's cooler weather now, which means it's renovation season all over Macau, including near our house:


Haven's been learning about Mandarin's four tones:


The girls and their friends on "dress down" day at school:


More art by Jozie (sorry - auto-rotated by Google):




Haven gave a talk in Primary on how to forgive someone:


Jozie and I went to Zhuhai, China for some Christmas shopping and bought a tea set in this cool wedding shop:


It's so great to get to experience such different things over here! Happy November!

4 comments:

  1. Jessica you have done a great job of smiling and putting on the stiff upper lip in times of adversity. Chad, you know how to make do with what you have. I think you would make an excelllent mechanical engineer when you grow up. Haven, I think you gave an excellent talk in Primary. Wish I had been there. Hey, I recognize that map it is on my bedroom door. I look at it everyday. Love you All.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and exciting times. Thanks for sharing. I love you all and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks pretty good, but I have two concerns. 1) I'm not entirely certain how that restroom situation works. 2) I could not find where X marks the spot on the treasure map.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, the last person I saw with olives on her fingers was your big sister. I wouldn't mind eating each olive as I kiss each finger, cute girl.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.