Monday, February 2, 2015

My December Utah Trip

Every year, Legacy Tree does a luncheon for our team members. I missed it last year and regretted it, so I made sure to come out this time. It was so worth it - it was great to get together with everyone, plus we got an awesome team photo!


Doesn't everyone look fabulous? I'm so proud of what we've done in 2014 - each of these people is incredibly talented, knowledgeable, and helpful.

While I was there I also took the opportunity to get together with several other groups of friends - though I was terrible at getting group photos! One group I saw was this lovely bunch of ladies:


The empty spot represents Melissa, who we skyped. It was great to see Ashlie, preggo with her first kid! Next to her is Kendi, done - with 5 kids, Jill, who has 3, and Maria who has 3 and now another one coming. I've been so blessed to get to hang around with these girls for the last 20 years.

I also saw my Murray neighbor, Sarah, and a bunch of new young moms who have moved into the neighborhood. It'll be great to get to know them better when we're back.

This was my first time to meet Addy, Sarah's youngest of 3 girls (like us!)
I also got to see my good friends Kristi and Wendy from lots of years ago. It was such a great social weekend! My family and I also spent time at the temple.


One of the first things I did when I came into town was pick up some street tacos, which were divine:


I also picked up a DNA test from one of our great DNA consultants and filled this baby up with spit:

An extra large photo of my spit is pretty gross - let's just keep this one at "medium"
Turns out I'm exactly what I thought I was: mostly British with a bit of Scandinavian and Europe thrown in. Taking a test was overdue and I'm glad to be learning more on a personal level.

I also did quite a bit of product exchange between Macau and Utah. I brought everyone at LTG some goodies and gifts. I'm glad I did, although TSA got a hold of them and threw things around a lot:


And it was great to come back to Macau with lots of U.S. goodies for stockings and presents I couldn't otherwise get access to over here. :)

It was such a great trip, and at the end I got to bring my mom back to Macau, and last minute, my brother too! More about that to come!

2 comments:

  1. Well I like Legacy Tree group picture and they do look like a great group of people but I'm partial

    ReplyDelete
  2. But i'm partial to the girl in the middle of thr front row

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.