My Valentine's Day was spent in a time warp traveling from Utah to Macau. I was sad to not be there right on the day with the people in this little family who I love so much.
I ordered some flowers to come to Chad and to the girls. I didn't take pictures, but here's the card that arrived with them, in true Macau fashion. Yes, that's rude to say, but who, these days, prints a card like this with crooked lines and cuts off the last line??
And the card they selected???
Ah, quality, how I miss thee.
At any rate, the flowers were actually very beautiful - large perfect white lilies, and red roses.
Chad had some flowers at the house for me too when I got home:
And Jozie made me a sweet note:
The next day we did our traditional V-day treasure hunt and the kids were delighted with their Utah-esque treats, like Reeses and ring pops:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.