First of course, was April Fool's Day. Daddy got frosting in his toothpaste and we ate our traditional meatloaf cake and dirt.
We painted stuff with our neighbors for General Conference:
After 8 months with us, Grandma B headed back to Texas. We got together for dinner, including with her brother, Bob, from Idaho, and her cousins, Glen and Elda Banner.
Here we are all together:
Jozie participated in Spring Soccer. She got to be on a team with friends from her school class.
We visited our old Rose Park house to do some weeding.
Haven got to bring a couple mealworms home from school - one turned into a beetle!
A cute ladybug showed up to pose for some pictures:
I went to a Brazil Brasilia mission reunion. This is me with Kim Meeker - a girl I trained in Cruzeiro, Brazil.
That's all for April!
Sooo many pictures of people I love. Looking at them makes me homesick. Thanks for posting them.
ReplyDelete