Sunday, August 28, 2016

Here's May!

I love that we often get rainbows across our backyard:


Jozie made a treble clef pretzel:


I went to pirate's day with Haven's class and her teacher, Ms. Felt:


My brother's fiance, Kelsey, had a bridal shower:


Two cute creatures:


One of our remote team members came into town so Legacy Tree got together for dinner:


Matching girls played in their first piano recital:




We played in Big Cottonwood Canyon with members of our LDS Spanish ward:


And hiked:




We hiked along an old water viaduct - some of those who made it recorded their initials with the year 1931. Super cool.


A cutie playing dressup:


I took these pictures to remember Chad's first major employer, ETC Group. Chad started working for them around January 2008. He learned and grew and contributed a lot, including our time in Macau. In July we started a new chapter, with Chad leaving full-time employment and me being full-time instead. So far the switched roles have been good. Taking a break from laundry after 12+ years is AWESOME!



Haven's mealworm from Kindergarten turned into a beetle:


We slept out in the backyard. I love summer nights like these!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.