Musical chairs
Sliding down the stairs (SO glad no one got hurt!)
Decorating cupcakes
What a super sweet toothless smile
Pinata!
Red Light, Green Light
Cards
I got to go to school lunch with Haven on her birthday! It was awesome! We both ate cold lunch and then we went out and played at recess (Freeze Tag)!
Presents from family
Happy
Number 7 Haven!
You
had a fun birthday party with a bunch of girls from your class and your
neighborhood. We had a piƱata, played games, and frosted our own cupcakes. Your
friends gave you cards saying they love you and you’re their best friend. I think
people love having your attention.
I
like to call you my S.W. (snuggly wuggly). You love to cuddle, hug, be carried,
wrestle, about anything that’s physical activity. You’re very skinny (size 7
pants are too wide around the waist) but you’re powerful. We rode our bikes 25
blocks last week – I wasn’t sure how it would go for you but you powered up
hills so fast without a complaint. It was amazing.
You’re
totally in love with our dog, Fuzz. Every 3 nights he sleeps on your bed and
you cuddle up with him and rub his back and he’s very content. You also like to
squish his face and do other things that make him growl… You say you can’t help
it because he’s so adorable.
You’re
a thinker. You ask me questions like “why do earthquakes happen?” and “are there
seasons at the North and South Poles?” I like to explain things to you because
you listen and care.
These
days you don’t seem to like many foods (maybe why you’re size 7 pants don’t
fit…). You do like spaghetti, tacos, and pears, and of course things like
chocolate milk and whipped cream. Daddy taught you to eat whipped cream
straight from the dispenser. J
You
also say you don’t like Spanish, though you’re good at it. You can ask for what
you want and converse with a Spanish speaking babysitter, and participate in
Primary. You’re learning to read in English which is really exciting. You’re
making a lot of progress on the piano.
Other
things you like to do: slide down our basement stairs with mattresses, play
with dolls/toys, play foosball, tease people. ;)
It’s
a pleasure to be your mom. I hope you have a stupendous year!
Love
you,
Mommy
Happy Birthday Claire and Haven. I wish I could have been there. Looks like Halloween was FUN as always. Thanks for posting stuff Jessica.
ReplyDelete