Sunday, June 22, 2008
Smith & Morehouse
Sorry I've been MIA for a week! It's been busy around here and then we left Thursday to go camping. We stayed at a campground near Smith & Morehouse Reservoir (near Kamas, Utah). It's always nice to be in the mountains and (I hate to say it) always nicer to come home and shower. I do like hanging out around a campfire, hiking, and just being among the trees, dirt, and wild flowers. I think Jozie had a good time. I'm really glad she's walking instead of crawling because even though she got really dirty (and fell a lot and got some good scratches on her face and hands) she would have been much dirtier if she were crawling! We camped with Chad's siblings and it was a lot of fun to hang out with them. Here are some pics:
This is the group at our campsite. Yep, Chad's consigned himself to the fact that we may be car camping for a while now (we bring so much stuff with us now that we have a child!).
The river was so high!

These were the two littlest campers in our group.
Pretty lake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had not seen Jack for 11 years so when he came walking into camp I couldn't believe my eyes. He looks like Clint so much. I cropped him out of your picture and set it to Elle. I'm curious to hear what Elle and Clint think.
ReplyDeleteI had a lot of fun too. I'm going to count on it every year now. HOW GREAT IS THAT. It's just way more brother time than I got growing up. I love it!