Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1. I'm thankful to live near Temple Square. Chad's half siblings, Jack and Jenelle, were here yesterday so I showed them around town. It really is cool that I live so close to the "Mecca" of the Church, and Temple Square is a beautiful, peaceful place to be.

2. I'm thankful for Cafe Rio, which Chad and I swear has crack or some other addicting substance in it. My personal Cafe Rio tips - medium sauce is the best, black is better than pinto, and the chicken salads (with creamy tomatillo dressing) are amazing!

3. I'm thankful for Liberty Park - also a great place! Chad and I lived across the street from Liberty Park when we were newlyweds, so it's extra special to us. My favorite Liberty Park memory is when we watched 4th of July fireworks while rowing on the lake in our canoe.

3 comments:

  1. My friends and I refer to Cafe Rio as "crack". Let's go have some "crack" today. Love it! Yum Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny that we've all come to the same conclusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So where do you live? I don't think I realized you lived so close to temple square. We lived in the Avenues for 3 years and are moving back in August. We also loved being so close and went there all the time. Maybe we'll be neighbors.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.