1. I'm thankful that I have a child to enjoy the fall and winter seasons with. As you know from my previous post, I really don't like cold weather. But since this is all new to Jozie it's really exciting. This morning we got all bundled up and walked around in the snow. It was pretty fun.2. I'm thankful to be able to teach Jozie about Jesus. Wow, there is nothing like teaching the gospel to your own child. Yesterday Jozie and I were at my parents' house and she pointed at their "O, Jerusalem" painting and said "Jesus." It was so awesome.
3. Along those lines, I'm thankful that the Holy Ghost will help teach my children. Sometimes I get scared for them. They will grow up in a world where homosexuality, for example, is commonplace. I worry for them. But I know that I will have help. I know that they can gain testimonies of their own through the Holy Ghost and that He will help them to feel what is right and what is wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.