Saturday, January 31, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

I got to go to the Draper temple open house the other day with Jozie and Alma, a lady in my ward. It was very well organized. You park at one of four nearby church buildings, watch a short movie about temples, take a bus up to the temple, walk through the temple, and then go to a church building next door for cookies. The whole thing took over a couple hours. It's neat to have another temple in the valley. I enjoyed being in the temple with Jozie and I was really glad Alma came. I think Jozie's favorite parts were going up and down all the stairs and eating LOTS of cookies. :)

If you're interested in seeing the temple, the open house runs until about mid-March. You can reserve a spot at lds.org/reservations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.