Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday's Adventure

Today was a great day for biking. The sun was shining and everything was melting. We biked along the Jordan River Trail to about 2100 South. By the time we got home I was beat - I am not as strong as Chad. He felt like he was going super slow and I was huffing along and my legs were burning!

Here are some interesting things we passed by today:

A few people fishing on the river (I love that).

Some really cool parks / nature areas. We plan to check these out in more detail when it's warmer.

A Muslim mosque? It was on the other side of the river so I couldn't read the sign.

Raging Waters - haven't been there for about 20 years.

A farm-ish place with deer and lots of birds.

A group of guys dressed in war clothes playing with Air Soft Guns.

As always, Jozie almost immediately fell asleep. She must be pretty comfortable in her trailer.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds so fun! Can we come with someday when we get bikes? Remind me again how you got your bikes--I seem to remember you getting a steal of a deal . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that new picture of you and Chad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey jessica! I am glad jason added your blog on =) this is lindsay by the way, the one married to jason =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lindsay, I've been trying to get access to your blog! Can you send that to me?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.