41. I'm thankful for a 72-hour date with Chad this week. He so kindly let me pick what we would do to celebrate my birthday (said we HAVE to do something special since it was on 11-11-11 after all). I picked time at an amusement park which is so opposite of "Chad." He went along with the whole plan and hardly complained the whole time. He was so kind and patient, letting me lead us around. We spent the whole time as friends with no fights getting in the way. We're getting better at that over the years, which I'm also very thankful for.
42. I'm thankful for parents who took care of me as I grew up and taught me what they did. I'm thankful that they consistently introduced me to the gospel. I'm thankful for each year of my life, for every challenge, for every moment of truth sinking into my heart, for every friend.
43. I'm thankful for parents in my life who are caring grandparents for my kids and who enjoy spending time with them. Jozie and Haven love spending time with them, too!
44. I'm thankful that I got to spend Sacrament Meeting watching my sweet Sunbeam up front while the Primary did their program. She even went to the mic and said her line ("The scriptures are the word of God"). I'm glad it was a positive experience for her.
45. I'm thankful to live in a time when we can get in a plane and look down at all our little houses and see whole mountain ranges. The earth is so beautiful, and we are so small. I'm thankful to be able to see the view above the clouds from time to time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.