Thursday, July 12, 2012

Swimming


Jozie LOVES swimming. I'm pretty sure her favorite two weeks of the summer so far were when she was in swimming lessons every day (we're hoping to start back up in two weeks again). Swimming gives Jozie a lot of confidence. Yesterday we went swimming just for fun and she dived off the diving board! It was all her wanting to do that, although it took several trips on it and back before she decided she really did want to jump. She had a life jacket on and I helped her get over to the side afterwards. I was really proud of her for wanting to try something new and scary! Haven and I did "guppies" while Jozie was in swimming lessons. It was really fun to have some alone me and Haven time in the water. Haven's favorite thing to do was to throw ducks into the water, then jump to me and go catch them. She loved doing that over and over. On the last day they let everyone go down the big slide. Haven went down on my lap but only wanted to once. Yesterday when we went swimming for fun, Haven went down the big slide with me over and over and over again (Jozie too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.