General Conference - Conference weekend was beautiful. We spent some time outside doing yardwork and prettying up our yard with some artwork:
We did our usual General Conference, which is working out really great for us. I take a session with the kids and then we swap. A couple great things are coming out of this - first, I always get some special crafts and snacks ready for the girls and so they are super excited for General Conference. We do the crafts and watch conference on my computer monitor. Second, it's nice to have scheduled time alone to watch conference and know that I can really pay attention to the talks during that time.
I may have already posted some of these pictures of Claire but I'm not going to go back to check. We love her long dark hair and dark eyes. Haven adores having a new "sister baby." She's always asking me if she can touch her - she loves to rub her hair and then she says "Oh, she likes me!" It's so funny. Jozie sings and entertains Claire and Claire really seems to pay attention and like watching her. It's marvelous to have a couple little people entertaining a new baby so I can do other stuff.
We're still keeping up with one kid-cooked dinner a week. They're getting pretty good at it so I have to do less and less. Haven's favorite things to make are pepperoni pizza, long noodles with white sauce, and mac and cheese.
Here's some artwork by Jozie:
This is a picture of "Hey Diddle Diddle"
And here's some from Haven:
Haven continues to like colors like green, orange, and purple the best. I think Jozie wrote the "H" above but the other day Haven wrote and "H" on her own - I was totally surprised by it. I'll have to post a picture of that later if I remember.
Nice pics, appears to be working.
ReplyDeleteYou are a very good mom, Jessica. You are doing wonderful things for your family. You are teaching them well. I love you and your family.
ReplyDelete