Saturday, December 8, 2012

Jozie at Kindergarten


Jozie seems to like Kindergarten just fine - at least that's what I figure. When I pick her up she often says she can't remember anything she did, but she's usually in a pretty good mood. From what I gather, her favorite thing is recess, where her and her friends usually play "Pegasus" - the girls run around flapping their arms like flying ponies and the boys work to keep the bad guys away. She also likes centers, where they break into smaller groups and do worksheets and activities.

During center time the day before Thanksgiving break, I got to come help out with a Thanksgiving party. I did storytime with groups who would come around and we had a lot of fun. After center time we had a Thanksgiving feast, which was potluck stuff parents had donated - crackers, carrots, marshmallows, etc. Jozie and I were both really excited that I could come be in her class. I adore hanging out with Jozie. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.