Sunday, February 24, 2013
Jozie's name
I wanted to record this from a post I made on facebook last week:
Well I have to share a little miracle with you all. On Sunday I randomly got out my mission journal and tried to find old companions and converts on facebook, with no luck. One companion I was trying to find was named Josilene Araujo. Well, out of the blue she somehow found me just today - one reason I couldn't find her is her name is actually spelled Jozilene - so similar to Jozie's name! She was one of my favorite Brazilian companions and I think it's wonderful that Jozie can share her name so I can tell Jozie more about someone I loved on my mission! :) Amazing!!
***
I'll add here that Jozie's name is also tied to Chad's great-grandma, Emma Josephine Hymas, and my great-grandpa, Oscar Joseph Harline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.