Thursday, January 28, 2016

Halloween

I love Halloween season. So fun!

We re-initiated BYOP night (Bring Your Own Pumpkin). Great! Pumpkins were crazy costly in Macau so we couldn't do it there.




My sis, Melissa. Looking stunning at 7 months preggo.


Cousin Spencer


Josh and Melissa




We're back in a Spanish Ward here in Utah. Here we are before going to a Trunk or Treat:


At the church


Cutie little bug


Here are Haven and Jozie at school parades:



After the parade I got to help with Jozie's class party. We had a multiplication "cake walk" for Halloween prizes.


We also re-instituted "Spooky Dinner."


Melissa and Richard


My boxer mom


This is Bryan and a pretty "for real" girlfriend, Kelsey.



We brought the firepit out front and hung out while trick-or-treaters came by. It was great fun.



1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy your blog. Thank you for letting me live with you. Such fun.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.