Friday, May 23, 2008

2007 Book

By the way, speaking of books - we printed our 2007 family book a few weeks ago. I uploaded all of the pages to facebook, so (here comes another of Jessica's shameless plugs for things she loves) you can see it if you get on facebook and then look me up (it's easiest to find me with my maiden name).

I love making books and am so excited that this is becoming more widely available and cheaper all the time. I use FotoFusion to design my books and I print them through MemoryMixer.

3 comments:

  1. I love the letter idea. That is really something your kids will treasure. Your book looks fabulous as well. You are so good. Just to answer your questions....I thought the book was very high quality. My only complaint would be that some of the pictures turned out darker than I thought they would...but that is also partially because I printed a really small book (7" by 7"). Another time I'd probably do a bigger book. You can download a full page JPEG. You can select a different layout on each page, but I would assume if you select the full-page picture layout that you could basically just have your own layouts on there. I don't know, but I'd be interested to know how yours turns out. So is memory mixer another online program or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it would have helped if I clicked on your link to memory mixer. I've got it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to clarify, I haven't ever used memory mixer's software. I just upload my own full page jpegs to their site and print the books through them. I do love fotofusion - it's a great program! I use their mid-grade level software, which I believe was $80 (pretty affordable for a good design program).

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.