1. I'm thankful that I'm posting for Thankful Thursday and it's actually Thursday! lol2. I'm thankful for free or cheap things. My life has been enriched because of some of these things. For example, if you're part of the city public library system you can get free tickets to plays, museums, etc. just by asking at the desk. How cool is that? My life has also been enriched by the classifieds section of ksl.com (I'm always trying to put in a plug for this). The great thing about buying nice things used is that if you take care of them, you get to sell them later for about what you bought them for! It's like a free rental! KSL.com is for Utah folks, but the same thing is available all over the country through craigslist (Salt Lake's is saltlakecity.craigslist.org).
3. I'm thankful for this funky little toy I found the other day (yep, it was used and cost $1). It has lots of buttons for Jozie to push and they make funny sounds. Changing Jozie's diaper used to be a battle, but ever since getting this toy, changing her diaper is a dream!! She just lays there and plays with this toy!
Jessica,
ReplyDeleteI think your Thankful Thursday are a good way to respond to Pres. Eyrings challenge. I don't really have any special tips...I am the same as you...I went strong with it for awhile, and then kind of tapered off. But even a months worth is so cool to look back on and putting them together in this book motivated me all over again. I have a journal by my bed and I try to jot down a few things before I go to bed. It is a softcover book by the way. Also... I am with you... I love craigslist. We've purchased furtniture, toys and even our car off of Craigslist. IT is the best. Good luck.