A week before Easter we had family come over and paint eggs with us:
We decorated the walls for the painting party:
Chad's contribution, lol: "mosquitos come in summer and spring comes first"
For Easter I hid baskets and left trails of string as a clue:
After that was the egg hunt. Jozie hid the eggs this year because I was still getting over yucky sicky-ness. She loved that!
I love what a hurry Haven was in to find those eggs!
Each egg had a jellybean or a nickel
Some decorating we did with new Easter chalk:
Looks like I didn't get myself in any of these pictures. I need to work on that! I'll excuse myself based on how yucky I felt that weekend! I'm glad we were able to still get some Easter stuff in anyway! And, Easter day was the most beautiful weather we've had all March and April.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.