I've been hesitating to post this. When I think about posting it I also think about how I'm really not that great so much of the time, how I get irritable, how I don't live up to what I know. I don't want this post to make it sound like I've got it all together because that wouldn't be true. But, because it has been my privilege to take advantage of the opportunity to visit the temple a lot, and because I really do think it can change lives, I'll post anyway. :)
This is from last week:
Today I went to the temple. Lately I've been into going once a week. I've done that a few times before in my life and it's always been so great. I have a kind of immature view of temple attendance, as in, I feel like if I go every week magic will happen in my life. That seems childish and yet so far it seems to actually be true. I called the temple a while back when I was trying to figure out how to possibly get there once a week and asked the temple matron (the lady in charge at the temple or something like that) about kids being babysat in the waiting room. Before she hung up she said she thought it was great that I was trying to get to the temple and that everything else will probably fall into place in my life, because that's how it seems to work. It really is kind of magical. It's not that every time I go (or when I've gone weekly in the past) I get a huge revelation, but overall my life just seems so much brighter, and truthfully sometimes I do get revelation, and sometimes it is huge to me in my life and really has changed things quite dramatically!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.